Tel: 07565 543 225 / 07807 666 780
We are a small family run business; JW Motors benefits with over 20 years of experience in the motor trade industry. Our quality used cars are all carefully selected and prepared for sale, undergoing rigorous testing to ensure each meets standards for safety and roadworthiness.
We mainly specialise in VW, Audi, BMW, Toyota and occasionally have stock of Fords, Renaults, Peugeots and Vauxhalls - For our current stock list, please visit: autotrader.co.uk/jwmotors
Over the years, we have worked hard to build a solid reputation for reliability and post-sales customer service.
All our vehicles come with:
- Single owner from new
- Full service history
- 3 Month FREE warranty which can be extended
- Warranted mileage
- HPI cleared unless stated
- 12 Months MOT (if the current MOT is due to expire within 4 months)
- Fully valeted
We accept Bank transfers, Credit/Debit card payments and Cash payments
Vehicle Road Tax & MOT Check
Check Vehicles Road Tax and MOT status by visiting: www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk - Simply enter the vehicle registration and vehicle make. You will be presented with both the MOT and Road Tax expiry date along with the vehicle details.
Vehicle Mileage History Check
You can also check a vehicles mileage history by using the following Government website: www.check-mot.service.gov.uk - Simply enter the vehicle registration and vehicle make. You will be presented with a list of mileage readings at the time of each MOT. This is a useful tool which can help ensure the vehicle has not been clocked back.
Stockist of: Audi, BMW, Toyota, and VW
Here are our top tips when buying a used car
- Perform your own HPI check on the vehicle.
- Never make a purchase at the roadside.
- Ensure the gaps between each panel are the equal.
- Open the bonnet and check the oil cap to ensure there is no milky residue present which can be a sign of water/oil mixing in the engine block.
- Check the alignment of the front panels and lights to ensure the vehicle has not been in an accident.
- Lift the boot cover and examine the area which is covered by the carpet to ensure the vehicle has not been involved in an accident.
- Check the colour of the vehicle whilst standing at a distance, you should be able to notice if any panels have been re-sprayed.
- Check the MOT certificate and ensure you understand any of the advisory items listed, ask for receipts if the owner claims they have been addressed.
- Check the Service history book and ensure the entries add up and look genuine. If in doubt do a quick online search for the issuing garage.
- Any major work carried out i.e. flywheel/clutch or Timing belt should be backed up by a valid VAT receipt. If in doubt call the issuing garage.
Where to Find Us: 9 Walton Dene, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 7LQ